BRANDED CONTENT EDITOR
This is a position in which you will work across the many divisions of our magazine and online site.
Your role will be to create fantastic and innovative sponsored online content, for our partners and their brands.
You will head up your own team and be responsible for the Deputy Branded Content Editor’s day to day roles and all the junior staff members in the team.
You will manage your own workload and be expected to oversee your team’s workloads too.
An excellent communicator, you will have no problems liaising with various different groups of people, from employees, clients and CEOs.
Tenacious and hardworking, you are not the sort to take no for an answer and will do everything in your power to ensure that what has been decided is completed on time and on budget.
- Top notch organizational skills and the ability to work in a busy and sometimes chaotic atmosphere.
- Unflappable nature and calm head.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and deadlines.
- Able to delegate work to others.
- Ability to manage people effectively.
- At least two years copywriting experience on a similar publication or role.
- Experience of writing social media content.
- Journalistic qualifications an advantage, but not necessity.
- Strong written English skills.
- Two or more years’ experience as a team leader, manager or deputy manager.
STYLE DEPUTY EDITOR
Our magazine is seeking a Style Deputy Editor for our fast growing monthly publication.
You will be responsible for commissioning and producing articles and content relating to style and interior décor.
A passion, as well as knowledge, of the interior design business is essential. As is having your own set of contacts, who you will rely on for leads and inspiration.
We are looking for someone who can write and edit articles, think up ideas for content and provide creative input for photoshoots.
- Strong creative flair, the ability to generate ideas from out of nowhere.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also alone.
- Self starter who can motivate themselves and show initiative.
- Confident and comfortable in front of a camera, hosting our social media channel interviews and presentations.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- A journalism degree is preferred.
- Able to turn out sparkling copy at very short notice.
- Excellent journalistic skills, both writing and presentation.
- Familiarity with our brands and designers.
DEADLINE: 30 JAN
For an informal chat about these roles, please contact Cathy.